|Feel chic and confident this week with the Outfit Formula of the Week presented by the French Minimalist Capsule Wardrobe! Try one of our easy yet stylish French minimalist outfit ideas: a neutral top, black skirt, and neutral shoes. Add a few minimal accessories to this Parisian-inspired outfit like stud earrings and a black bag. You’ll be ready to jet off to Paris!|
Easily make substitutions for the pieces in this Outfit Formula. Try a solid neutral blouse instead of the sweater or black ankle pants in place of the skirt. The possibilities are endless!
More French Minimalist Outfit ideas
Minimalist fashion is all about simplicity and elegance. Here are some more French minimalist outfit ideas. Try shopping your closet for these pieces!
- A white button-down blouse paired with high-waisted black trousers.
- A beige trench coat over a black turtleneck and midi skirt.
- A striped long-sleeved shirt with cropped jeans and white sneakers.
- A crisp white shirt dress paired with minimalist black sandals.
- A tailored blazer and matching trousers in a neutral color such as navy or grey.
- A camel-colored cashmere sweater and wide-leg black pants.
- A black midi-length slip dress with minimal accessories such as a slim gold chain and black heels.
Remember, the key to minimalist fashion is to focus on clean lines and neutral colors, and let the fabrics and cuts speak for themselves. Oui, oui!
FRENCH MINIMALIST CAPSULE WARDROBE
If you liked these outfit ideas, you’ll LOVE our French Minimalist Capsule Wardrobe! When you sign up, you’ll receive a 20 piece shopping list of casual chic essentials with links to shop recommended items online or in store.You’ll also get access to 20 days of mix and match French minimalist outfit ideas immediately! This capsule wardrobe builder makes getting dressed the easiest thing you’ll do all day.
Want unlimited outfit ideas? The Outfit Formulas ALL ACCESS PASS is our best value – get over $750 worth of outfit ideas and style resources for just $19/monthly!